Used for healing, as an offering and purification, Frankincense is sweet, warm, and woodsy providing an unique fragrant smoke.
Frankincense Incense Resin
Resins will not burn on their own, at minimum they require charcoal tablets and a charcoal incense burner.
- Fill your charcoal burner 3/4 full with sand or rocks to absorb some of the ambient heat. Then place your burner on a heat resistant surface, such as a wood or ceramic coaster or tile, as the bottom of the burner will become very hot and may result in damage to the underlying surface.
- Using tongs to hold the charcoal tablet, light it following the instructions provided with your charcoal. Place the hot charcoal onto the bed of sand inside your charcoal burner or onto the mesh screen if you burner has one.
- Allow the charcoal ~5 minutes to fully come to temperature indicated by a layer of ash forming on the tablet.
- Using a metal spoon, add a very small amount of resin on top of the hot charcoal releasing the fragrant incense smoke. Repeat as desired until the charcoal is exhausted.
- When finished, allow the charcoal to completely cool in the burner before discarding. When in doubt, dowse it with water.
CAUTION: At no time should you touch the charcoal tablet once lit or attempt to move the charcoal burner. Both will be very hot and will burn you. Do not leave burning charcoal or burning incense unattended. Allow for proper air ventilation in the room where you are burning incense.
By purchasing this product, you, as the purchaser, whether for yourself or another, for personal use, whether solely or in conjunction with others accept, understand and recognize the disclaimer of this curio.
The disclaimer in full is located in the Disclaimer section under the About tab on this website.